The ACC air-cooled process chiller product family is an important addition to the Heatcraft line of process cooling equipment. ACC chillers are designed to provide an efficient and reliable solution for a variety of process cooling applications. Units feature compact, high efficiency braze plate evaporators for improved heat transfer, advanced microprocessor controllers for optimized operation, and floating tube condenser coils for enhanced refrigerant leak protection. ACC air-cooled process chillers provide owners with dependable cooling for critical applications.
- Heated and insulated stainless steel braze plate evaporator.
- Floating Tube condenser coil design. Refrigerant carrying copper tubes do not contact any metal support sheets. Expanded anchor tubes support the coil and do not carry refrigerant. This coil design eliminates on of the major causes of leaks in chiller systems. Coil includes a 5 year leak warranty at tube sheets and center supports.
- Thermally protected condenser fan motors with permanently lubricated ball bearings
- Adjustable two valve head pressure control system with drain line check valve per circuit
- Liquid receiver with inlet and outlet service valves and pressure relief valve per circuit
- Suction accumulator per circuit
- Liquid line filter drier, moisture indicator/sight glass, solenoid valve and thermal expansion valve per circuit.
- Hot gas bypass capacity control system per circuit
- ETL listed control panel with microprocessor controller, 24V control transformer, compressor and condenser fan contactors and phase loss monitor
Models with Scroll Compressors (ACCZ Models)
- Scroll compressor with suction and discharge valves, and crankcase heater per circuit.
Models with Reciprocating Compressors (ACCR Models)
- Spring mounted semi-hermetic reciprocating compressor with suction and discharge service valves, suction and discharge vibration eliminators, and crankcase heater per circuit
Typical Applications Include:
- Machining (Cutting, Welding)
- Plastic Molding
- Concrete Mixing
- Additional Industrial Processes
For more information, please contact your local Sales Representative or Account Engineer.